[ddp] googlecl : command-line tool for access to (some) Google services

daily-debian-package at enix.org daily-debian-package at enix.org
Tue Dec 27 12:00:09 CET 2011

Hello,

Today, I'm happy to present you the Debian package googlecl, which is
part of the python section, and maintained by Obey Arthur Liu
<arthur at milliways.fr>.

This package contains : command-line tool for access to (some) Google
services.

This package provides a user-friendly command-line interface to
some of the Google Data Protocol (gdata) APIs.  It lets you do things like:

 google blogger post --title "Test Post" "I'm posting from the command line"
 google calendar list --date 2010-06-01
 google contacts list
 google youtube post killer_robots.avi

Package homepage     :
 http://packages.debian.org/unstable/python/googlecl

Package bug homepage :
 http://bugs.debian.org/googlecl

Package QA homepage  :
 http://packages.qa.debian.org/googlecl

Have fun with Debian packages !

--
Daily Debian package, by Thomas Petazzoni, thanks to Jérome Petazzoni
Daily-debian-package at the-doors.enix.org