[ddp] pari-doc : PARI/GP Computer Algebra System documentation

daily-debian-package at enix.org daily-debian-package at enix.org
Sat Aug 20 12:00:06 CEST 2011

Hello,

Today, I'm happy to present you the Debian package pari-doc, which is
part of the doc section, and maintained by Bill Allombert
<ballombe at debian.org>.

This package contains : PARI/GP Computer Algebra System documentation.

PARI/GP is a widely used computer algebra system designed for fast
computations in number theory (factorizations, algebraic number theory,
elliptic curves...), but also contains a large number of other useful
functions to compute with mathematical entities such as matrices,
polynomials, power series, algebraic numbers etc., and a lot of
transcendental functions. PARI is also available as a C library to allow
for faster computations.

Originally developed by Henri Cohen and his co-workers (University Bordeaux I,
France), PARI is now under the GPL and maintained by Karim Belabas
with the help of many volunteer contributors.

This package contains the documentation and the extended online help.

Package homepage     :
 http://packages.debian.org/unstable/doc/pari-doc

Package bug homepage :
 http://bugs.debian.org/pari-doc

Package QA homepage  :
 http://packages.qa.debian.org/pari-doc

Have fun with Debian packages !

--
Daily Debian package, by Thomas Petazzoni, thanks to Jérome Petazzoni
Daily-debian-package at the-doors.enix.org