[ddp] libjboss-xnio-base-java : simplified low-level I/O layer

daily-debian-package at enix.org daily-debian-package at enix.org
Sat Nov 21 12:00:12 CET 2009

Hello,

Today, I'm happy to present you the Debian package
libjboss-xnio-base-java, which is part of the java section, and
maintained by Debian Java Maintainers
<pkg-java-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org>.

This package contains : simplified low-level I/O layer.

XNIO is a simplified low-level I/O layer which can be used anywhere you are
using NIO today. It frees you from the hassle of dealing with Selectors and
the lack of NIO support for multicast sockets and non-socket I/O such as
serial ports, while still maintaining all the capabilities present in NIO.
Also, XNIO vastly simplifies implementation of channels, opening the door to
supporting higher-level transport concepts (like SSL or virtual channels) with
the same simple API.

Package homepage     :
 http://packages.debian.org/unstable/java/libjboss-xnio-base-java

Package bug homepage :
 http://bugs.debian.org/libjboss-xnio-base-java

Package QA homepage  :
 http://packages.qa.debian.org/libjboss-xnio-base-java

Have fun with Debian packages !

--
Daily Debian package, by Thomas Petazzoni, thanks to Jérome Petazzoni
Daily-debian-package at the-doors.enix.org