[ddp] taktuk : efficient, large scale, parallel remote execution of commands

daily-debian-package at enix.org daily-debian-package at enix.org
Sun Nov 8 12:00:41 CET 2009

Hello,

Today, I'm happy to present you the Debian package taktuk, which is
part of the net section, and maintained by Lucas Nussbaum
<lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net>.

This package contains : efficient, large scale, parallel remote
execution of commands.

TakTuk allows to execute commands in parallel on a potentially large set of
remote nodes (using ssh to connect to each node). It is typically used inside
high performance computing clusters and grids. It uses an adaptive algorithm
to efficiently distribute the work and sets up an interconnection network to
transport commands and perform I/Os multiplexing. It doesn't require any
specific software on the nodes thanks to a self-propagation algorithm.

Package homepage     :
 http://packages.debian.org/unstable/net/taktuk

Package bug homepage :
 http://bugs.debian.org/taktuk

Package QA homepage  :
 http://packages.qa.debian.org/taktuk

Have fun with Debian packages !

--
Daily Debian package, by Thomas Petazzoni, thanks to Jérome Petazzoni
Daily-debian-package at the-doors.enix.org