[ddp] libgsf-bin : Structured File Library - programs

daily-debian-package at enix.org daily-debian-package at enix.org
Thu Oct 5 12:00:12 CEST 2006

Hello,

Today, I'm happy to present you the Debian package libgsf-bin, which is
part of the gnome section, and maintained by J.H.M. Dassen (Ray)
<jdassen at debian.org>.

This package contains : Structured File Library - programs.

The GNOME Structured File Library library aims to provide an efficient
extensible I/O abstraction for dealing with different structured file
formats.

These are the programs that are shipped as part of libgsf. They include
a thumbnail generator, a tar-like archiver application and a VBA macro
extractor.

Package homepage     :
 http://packages.debian.org/unstable/gnome/libgsf-bin

Package bug homepage :
 http://bugs.debian.org/libgsf-bin

Package QA homepage  :
 http://packages.qa.debian.org/libgsf-bin

Have fun with Debian packages !

--
Daily Debian package, by Thomas Petazzoni, thanks to Jérome Petazzoni
Daily-debian-package at the-doors.enix.org