[ddp] xpm2wico : An Xpm to Windows .ico converter

daily-debian-package at enix.org daily-debian-package at enix.org
Thu Nov 16 12:00:08 CET 2006

Hello,

Today, I'm happy to present you the Debian package xpm2wico, which is
part of the graphics section, and maintained by Wolfgang Sourdeau
<was at debian.org>.

This package contains : An Xpm to Windows .ico converter.

I have written this program primarily to help free software programmers like
me to not depend on evil proprietary programs to write Windows icons.

It can create icons with 256 colors or more from Xpm files with any type
of colour scheme, both with hex- and literal colour encodings.

Support for multiple-icons file output will probably be added later.

Package homepage     :
 http://packages.debian.org/unstable/graphics/xpm2wico

Package bug homepage :
 http://bugs.debian.org/xpm2wico

Package QA homepage  :
 http://packages.qa.debian.org/xpm2wico

Have fun with Debian packages !

--
Daily Debian package, by Thomas Petazzoni, thanks to Jérome Petazzoni
Daily-debian-package at the-doors.enix.org