[ddp] ltp-dev : development files for Linux Test Project

daily-debian-package at enix.org daily-debian-package at enix.org
Thu Jun 9 12:00:20 CEST 2005

Hello,

Today, I'm happy to present you the Debian package ltp-dev, which is
part of the misc section, and maintained by Alastair McKinstry
<mckinstry at debian.org>.

This package contains : development files for Linux Test Project.

The Linux Test Project is a joint project with SGI, IBM, OSDL, and Bull with a
goal to deliver test suites to the open source community that validate the
reliability, robustness, and stability of Linux. The Linux Test Project is a
collection of tools for testing the Linux kernel and related features. Our goal
is to improve the Linux kernel by bring test automation to the kernel testing
effort. Interested open source contributors are encouraged to join the project.

This package contains the header files and static library (libltp.a) used
to develop tests for the test suite.

Package homepage     :
 http://packages.debian.org/unstable/misc/ltp-dev

Package bug homepage :
 http://bugs.debian.org/ltp-dev

Package QA homepage  :
 http://packages.qa.debian.org/ltp-dev

Have fun with Debian packages !

--
Daily Debian package, by Thomas Petazzoni, thanks to Jérome Petazzoni
Daily-debian-package at the-doors.enix.org