[ddp] lg-issue97 : Issue 97 of the Linux Gazette.

daily-debian-package at enix.org daily-debian-package at enix.org
Tue Nov 30 12:00:12 CET 2004

Hello,

Today, I'm happy to present you the Debian package lg-issue97, which is
part of the doc section, and maintained by Joerg Jaspert
<joerg at debian.org>.

This package contains : Issue 97 of the Linux Gazette..

This contains issue 97 of the Linux Gazette, including:
 * The Mailbag
 * News Bytes - Michael Conry
 * Windows Defectors: Why Linux Is Worth Migrating To, Sometimes - James Roberts
 * Windows Defectors: I Don't Think We're In Redmond Anymore, Toto - Tom Brown
 * Ecol - Javier Malonda
 * Recent Events, and Trademark Actions by SSC, Inc. - Rick Moen
 * Using the HTML::Template module - Ben Okopnik
 * Songs in the Key of Tux: Songwrite - Jimmy O'Regan
 * Using DCOP from the command line - Jimmy O'Regan
 * A simple Pulse Width Modulation trick with Linux/RTAI - Pramode C.E
 * Let There Be Music - Shuveb Hussain
 * A Look At Jython - Rob Tougher
 * Mozilla Firebird - A review - Raj Shekhar

Package homepage     :
 http://packages.debian.org/unstable/doc/lg-issue97

Package bug homepage :
 http://bugs.debian.org/lg-issue97

Package QA homepage  :
 http://packages.qa.debian.org/lg-issue97

Have fun with Debian packages !

--
Daily Debian package, by Thomas Petazzoni, thanks to Jérome Petazzoni
Daily-debian-package at the-doors.enix.org